Welcome to Kaneohe Little League Baseball
2017 Registration Information
Kaneohe Little League registration (for Minor B divisions and above) will be opening in January for the 2017 Season.
All registration will be held inside Windward Mall near the Sears entrance adjacent to the Food Court.
- Sat, Jan 21, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sun, Jan 22, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Tue, Jan 24, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Minor B (7-8 yrs) $105
- Minor A (9-10 yrs) $115
- Majors (11-12 yrs) $130
- Juniors (13-14 yrs) $140
- Seniors (15-16 yrs) $140
Things to bring
- Completed Player Registration & Medical Release Form
- Photocopy of original Birth Certificate (please bring original Birth Certificate for verification purposes only)
- Photocopy of three (3) Proof of Residency dated between Feb 1, 2016 to present (refer to valid Proof of Residency List)
- Completed School Enrollment Form (ONLY needed if player lives out-of-district and is applying for "School Attendance" eligibility)
- Payment (cash or check)
Here are some helpful tips to ensure your child's registration goes smoothly:
- Before heading to the mall, complete the Player Registration & Medical Release Form and make photocopies of your three (3) proof of residency items
- For coaches, complete the Volunteer Application or Returning Volunteer Application and make a photocopy of your driver's license
- Confirm the division and age of your child using the 2017 Little League Baseball Age Chart
- REGISTER EARLY! The lines get longer with each day. So don't wait. Come early and beat the rush.
To register online, follow these steps:
- Complete the online registration form and pay the registration fee with your credit card.
- Either upload the following documents to your online registration or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org: